Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Indebted Today to Another Conservative!
(John Dean: On Authoritarianism)

Even though it may not be readily apparent on this blog, I've been working towards resolving this general "Dowsing Assignment" since day one. I've toyed with ideas in my head but John Dean, (Goldwater conservative), has gone and done a lot of work for me today. I think this is stuff is SO IMPORTANT...in worldwide affairs, not just in current U.S. politics. And wouldn't you know it, I'm lauding big-time-right-wingers here again on the "Dowsing" channel. "Stay tuned" for more on this...

2 Comments:

Blogger HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I LOVE YOURS!

I wish I knew a way to for us to 'link-up' all the creative and powerful voices out here in the blogosphere. I read at several blogs and I know there are a number blogs achieveing national attention, but there are SO MANY of us not connected that we seem to some degree to be, 'pissin in the wind'.

I'm reading John Dean's book now, and I would like to do a post on it when I'm done. I feel there is some not-immediately-apparent connection between the 'authoritarian personality' and the vote fraud.

Please stop by and see me again, and thanks.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to learn that I am in fact a whining rotter. Looks like my ex-husband was right. He'll be so pleased.

Great blog. Linked to you via the bad news about Willy Ritch. Bummer, huh?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home